Friday, September 26, 2008

More tests...

What a beautiful day out...it is about 75 degrees and sunny. We should all be outside instead of working :) I have been feeling really tired and still pretty nauseous throughout the day...I am hoping as my first trimester comes to an end in a couple of weeks that, that will subside. I found out from my doctor last week that my thyroid is having trouble keeping up so that could be another reason that I am feeling so tired all of the time. I went for more blood tests yesterday and will need to see a specialist during my pregnancy. It was pretty scary at first when you don't know what they will have you do but from what they say it is a pretty easy fix. I will have to have a blood test once a month to make sure that it stays in the normal range.

This week I also started to go to a chiropractic that specializes in prenatal care. I went to the chiropractic throughout most of my childhood as a wellness measure and I am looking forward to my care with Dr. Heather Yost. Chiropractic care is known to help with making the labor and delivery as well as the recovery time go more smoothly!
Thanks again for reading our blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Heather worked wonders for me!