Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


We had so much fun last night Trick or Treating with some of our nieces and nephews. They were dressed up so cute in their costumes. I can't wait until next year when we will have a little Olson to take with us when we make the rounds.

Things are going good. I have been able to accomplish a lot more these days now that the fatigue is slowing down just a little. I started my 16th week and it is hard to believe that the first trimester is already over...time really does fly. It's a good thing but also kinda scary because there seems like there is so much to do and so little time.

In just four weeks we will be able to find out the gender and then I feel like we can start accomplishing a lot more!

I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

No comments: