Sunday, December 21, 2008

23 Weeks Down, Only 17 Weeks to go


Time flies. As I get further in my pregnancy I hope to write on my blog more often. It feels as if overnight I started showing big time. One day I was pregnant and showing...the next day I was pregnant and really showing. We are checking things off our to-do list little by little. The nursery furniture is set up and the clothes that we have been given are sorted and in the dresser.


Baby update...he is about 1 lb. 6 oz. and is around 8 to 10 inches (crown to rump). He is moving around all of the time now. It is fun to get that feeling right now knowing he is growing on the inside. Lucy (our dog) likes to lay right next to my stomach almost as if she knows her baby brother is in there. We found a dog shirt for her that says "I'm the big sister". She has done very well around the nieces and nephews so we are hoping she will do great around her brother, too. I have read some tips online of how to prepare your pet for the big arrival so we may use a few of those as we prepare.


Jason and I love Christmas so this is going to be a fun week. We will spend Christmas Eve with Jason's family and then Christmas day with my family. My sister, Megan from New York, will be home with her husband, Ben, and her 4-month old, Jonah. We are so excited to see them. I saw Jonah when he was a week old and he has gotten so big. We are blessed to be surrounded by all of our families this holiday season.


We wish you and your family nothing but the best!

No comments: