Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a week...


Amazing how so much can happen in one week...we found out the great news of our baby last week...it's a boy. We celebrated our third anniversary on Wednesday. I can't believe how fast time goes but it has been a great three years. I am a pretty lucky wife. Jason got me a Honda Pilot as a gift...maybe he is setting the bar a little high :) but it was a great investment as we will have a little more to carry around in a few months. Babies have a lot of things...


Then I thought everything was perfect until we got home from dinner on Wednesday night to find our garage door was open and someone was robbing our house. Luckily, we caught him and the police were able to apprehend him after Jason chased him in the SUV through some neighbors' yards, the car lot behind our house, and to the church at the top of the hill. We were able to get back most of what he was taking although there are a few things that we haven't found which he could have dropped when he was running.


We are thankful that we are safe. Material things can be replaced so we weren't too worried about those things. It reminds us that, unfortunately, you can't let your guard down these days. It will also help us to have our house more protected before the baby arrives. Things don't always go as planned but we are so fortunate for what we have and family and friends that surround us with support.


Baby names...I never thought it would be so hard but right now that is the big topic of discussion at the Olson household. I am confident that we will find the perfect name but patience is the difficult part. We look forward to sharing it with you once we have decided as we are not very good at keeping secrets. :) I am feel pretty good right now...I have finally made it back to the gym. It is good to be moving around and not feeling sick. I've got to get this little one in shape. The baby is moving all of the time and it makes it even more real every day. A few aches and pains here and there but overall pretty good. I definitely have a lot more energy so I am able to stay busy like I always like to be. Jason is really busy at work these days...he won an award at the Annual Christmas party for the 2nd highest sales at the bank!


We wish our family and friends the best this holiday season! Enjoy every moment of it!

No comments: