
Yesterday was the big day...we went into the ultrasound expecting that it was a girl for some reason and it is a BOY!! Everything looked great on the ultrasound and he is growing as expected. It is a great blessing to see a healthy baby in the pictures.
We are very excited, especially its father :) Jason is already thinking about coaching him in sports. Last night a few of our friends hosted a "We Found Out" party which was a lot of fun with cupcakes with blue sprinkles and football wrappers.
We have thought of a few names but still need to narrow down the name for sure. Now we can quit calling it "IT" and come up with a great name. It is a lot harder to come up with a name than I thought it would be but fun at the same time! Then we can start picking out the stuff for the nursery. We already have the nursery furniture so we are off to a good start. So much to think about.
Today Jason and I are celebrating our third wedding anniversary and this is the best gift ever.

1 comment:
Hi, I'm an old friend of Grandma Shari from the Library, and papa Jason used to work on my lawn! I'm so happy about the new Baby Boy Olson who will be coming in to the world next April. I have enjoyed the blog and will be excited to hear about the names you are thinking about. Continue to enjoy this time together, and have a happy anniversary!
love,
Dawn (who's celebrating 25 year anniversary on 12/20/08! Wow!)
Post a Comment