Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aches and Pains

Some days it amazes me that women have more than one child. While I have not had many pregnancy troubles...the little things can really start to add up. The typical pains that go along with carrying the extra weight...such as back and leg pain. Then not being able to sleep at night because it gets so hard to get comfortable. I have also a new found friend, heartburn...never had it before now but it lingers with me just about everyday. I guess I can be thankful that it should just be temporary. Lastly, I have what I like to call pregnancy nose drip, or a constant runny nose. I guess it is formally called "pregnancy rhinitis" where you have congestion throughout your pregnancy. Not a horrible thing, just a plain old nuisance. The flu went through our family over the past week. I think we are in the clear now but it was a rough couple of days.

Overall, things are going well. I have started on my to-do projects (like organize the Tupperware cabinet) and it feels good to get a few of those things done. We started our baby registry which was a little overwhelming to decide what products you can't live without and then what brand you should get. Then what color, size, shape, etc. of those things you need. I have to say that doing your bridal registry is a lot easier...it's not quite as tense. Now we have another life in our hands that we want to take the best possible care of.

I am looking forward to Spring although it may still be a few weeks/months away but it is definitely something to look forward to!

No comments: