Today I started my third trimester. It has gone by pretty quickly and I can't believe I only have about 12 weeks left. Then our little bundle of joy will be here. Our baby class is going well. The first two classes have been very informational and we are looking forward to our last four classes. It definitely gives us something to look forward to as we approach our last few weeks.
Through our birthing class we will be creating a birth plan...obviously it is more of a preference sheet than anything. You never know what is going to happen so you really have to be prepared for anything. There are several choices to make the major one being: do I want to have an epidural or go without the medication? Some days I think one thing while other days I think another. There are obviously pros and cons to both option. Luckily in our prenatal class we will be discussing both options. Hopefully I will have an answer soon!
I have also been reading lots of breastfeeding as I am going to work hard to do that for Jackson. There are so many benefits to breastfeeding and all three of my sisters have had lots of success so I believe I will as well.
Jackson is getting big and is moving around all of the time. I love it when he moves because it reminds me that I have a little life inside of me. We can't wait to meet him and see his face and learn all about his personality! Our nieces and nephews are also very excited to meet him...Kylah already calls him "Jack" and my niece Anna said "I don't like the name Jackson, I think we should name him Clifford". I couldn't get Jason to agree to that one :) Judah will come up to my belly and say "babeee". My big belly is getting in the way of picking up the kids which makes me sad and them even more sad.
Have a great week. I will update you after my doctor's appointment next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment