We are excited that tonight we start our first prenatal class. Although I have been reading many books (like 8 to 10 of them) on babies, labor and delivery, and bringing your baby home...it will be interesting to take the class and see how things work at Mercy. Two of my sisters had their babies at Mercy this past year and loved it so I am excited that I have chosen Mercy as well. I heard the nurses are great and with their new addition the rooms are very nice, too.
We have chosen the name for our little one...should I share it or not?!?!? Most of you may have already heard us mention it...Jackson Robert. He may be nicknamed Jack but we will have to see. It is nice to have a name to match with our little one as it makes it a lot more personal when we talk about him. He is growing for sure...or at least I am. It is gradually getting hard to sleep and do a lot at one time without getting pretty tired.
The weeks are going fairly quickly right now and hopefully that continues. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment